About the Role
The Media Research Center, America’s premier media watchdog, is seeking a year-long fellow for its CNSNews Department. The fellow will be officially credentialed as a reporter in Washington, D.C., and spend most days when Congress is in session covering events on Capitol Hill and questioning members of Congress. During the course of the year, each fellow will pursue at least one in-depth investigative report seeking to break news—and have real impact--on the questionable activity of a federal agency or federal official. The fellow will also read an important historical or philosophical book each month and participate in a one-day seminar conducted at CNSNews.com by a conservative college professor who is an expert on the subject of that month’s reading assignment.
The fellowship is paid, full-time, and is in-person. The fellowship begins 5/22/23 and will run through 5/22/24. Please send resume, cover letter, and three writing samples to Cari Lancaster at email@example.com.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to CNSNews Editor in Chief Terry Jeffrey
- Conduct in-depth investigative research
- Report on breaking news in Washington, D.C.
Required Experience & Education:
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Communication: Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the current media landscape
Job Post Date:
18th Oct, 2022Apply Now!