MRC Calls On Media To Spotlight Biden's Many Gaffes On Eve Of His Convention Speech
ALEXANDRIA, VA â For decades the liberal media have enjoyed poking fun at conservative politicians for their public gaffes, real or imagined. Dan Quayle, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin -- these are just a few of the many conservatives parodied by the press. Vice-President Joe Biden is set to address the Democratic National Convention Wednesday evening. There will be many interviews conducted with him during this time. So in the interest of fair play -- the news media are fair, aren't they? -- the Media Research Center has compiled a list of ten questions the media should pose to Joe Biden.
Questions we wish the liberal media would ask Biden
1. Last month, you made a racist comment to blacks that Republicans are going to âput yâall back in chains.â Charlie Rangel said that your comment was âstupid.â What does it feel like to be called âstupidâ by Charlie Rangel?
2.In 2008, you turned to wheelchair-bound Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, and told him to "stand up, Chuck, let'em see ya." Had you ever said anything as asinine as that before?
3. In October of 2008, you said: "The number-one job facing the middle classâŚ is a three-letter word: Jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." Is it a challenge for you to count past 3?
4. In 2010 you turned to President Obama after Obamacare passed and on live national television said, "This is a big f-ing deal." Had you ever seen a big f-ing microphone before?
5. If the President had taken your advice to not go after Bin Laden, Bin Laden may still be alive today. What other bizarro foreign policy advice have you given that, thank God, no one took?
6. In 2010 you mistakenly told Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen that his mother had passed. When you were young, did you ever prank neighbors with dead mom jokes?
7. In June 2006, you said âYou canât go to a 7-11 or a Dunkinâ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.â Did you ever try this theory in person? In your judgment, do you think folks could learn how to model their Indian accents after Abu on the Simpsonâs?
8. Then in January of 2007, you said âYou got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.â Since he was the first, what advice would you give to other inarticulate, dumb, dirty and ugly African Americans such as Clarence Thomas and Oprah Winfrey to help them clean up their act.
9. In October of 2011, when you said that if Republicans didnât pass your jobs bill, âMurder will continue to rise, rape will continue to rise, all crimes will continue to rise.â Was that fear mongering or just simply idiotic?
10. In 2008, you said: âHillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of theUnited States of America." Did you ever imagine you could be so right?
To schedule an interview with MRC President Brent Bozell or another MRC spokesperson, please contact Jeremy Little - email@example.com (703)-683-5004